Lilypie First Birthday tickers

background

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hello Family!

The family came into town for one last hoorah before the big event! It was so good to see them and the house just felt complete at full capacity! We spent the day shopping for the Pack N Play and Stroller/Car Seat - Thanks Mom & Dad and Mammaw!

My momma, Mammaw, and Aunt Vicki
My super sweet awesome friend Megan came to visit too!! Not sure how she handled this crazy bunch!
THE "World's Greatest Grandpa" - it says so on the shirt so it's true!!



Daddy putting together the pack n play - I will tell no one that after he was finished I had to go and fix the parts he put in backwards...someone doesn't like to follow through with instructions....I love that boy!


Poppy sitting outside in a lightning storm - we chose to watch from indoors...
















BEFORE - Mess & Chaos


AFTER - Stroller/Car Seat & Pack N Play

No comments:

Post a Comment