Lilypie First Birthday tickers

background

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gower Shower














Sweet, Sweet Sister-in-Law, Meg, threw me a spectacular shower! What a beautiful and perfect day! Not only did she work her hiney off for my special day but she goes out of her way pretty much everyday to do something sweet for me - late night tv watching, cupcakes at the front door, lotsa free lunches, packing boxes, saving us from becoming the next family on the Hoarders show, breakfast and flowers for move-in day, indulging my cravings, an ear for my indecisiveness, etc, etc, etc...I don't deserve her! When I married Evan, I got the best husband and an awesome sister!

The gals hangin on the couch - Crystal, Jessica, Erica,Me, Leslie, and Megan - I'm amazed everyday at how blessed I am with such wonderful people in my life who take such good care of me and make me feel so special!


They decorated onesies for Baby Audrey and they turned out so cute! I only got to pick one favorite for the prize and it was a hard decision but I chose the one with the tutu made by Jamie Legg! Can't wait to see Audrey's sweet little booty in it!


Audrey's GREAT Aunt Vicki and gma Momschelle - probably gossiping...

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm. onesie with tutu...so precious! You are due anytime now and I can't wait to hear the news...I hope you make Evan text us when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete