Lilypie First Birthday tickers

background

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Birthday/33 Weeks



Happy Birthday to MEEEE!!! I had an awesome birthday this year! Evan got me this yummy ice cream pizza.

It gave us a sugar overload with one small sliver (the pizza was sent directly to my nephews and niece the next day and they of course loved it). My sweetest sister came to visit from Arkansas with her hubby John. Alli and I got fabulous facials and manicures to be fresh for our dinner at The Melting Pot! And then, the next day we ate brunch at the Cheesecake Factory...how much better can it get!?

We went to the midwife a couple days ago! Everything appears great and on track! I've gained about 25 lbs so far and they said she was most likely going to be a small baby - which of course gave me the green light to buy some teensy clothes! She does not like to hold still for them to listen to her heartbeat so the midwife grabbed onto her little booty and held her still! It was so funny - she just kept wiggling to get away from her! I asked when it was safe to deliver at the Birth Center and she said at 36 weeks - WHOA! that means if she comes any time after 3 weeks from now she will be ready and pretty much done baking and safe to deliver naturally! What a reality check and the nesting is in full force! Ready to move into the new house and get her bedroom all set up! The house is 99% complete and we are waiting for all the paperwork to go through and will close and move in the next couple of days! I just can't wait to sit in her room in the comfy chair and read her some books and patiently wait for her to arrive!


1 comment:

  1. You look great... and are still tiny!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete