Lilypie First Birthday tickers

background

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Happy Shower!


Happy 28th Birthday to my sweet and wonderful husband! He works so hard everyday for our growing family -he deserves all the Mac n Cheese in the world! Yes, this is Justin feeding him his 47th serving of the cheesy goodness. I love my sweet honey more and more everyday! We have fun together each and every day and I can't imagine anything more fun than having a baby with him!

Our most awesome friends, the Elrods, threw us a birthday celebration/baby shower and it was most delightful - especially the food - mac n cheese, burgers, and strawberry cake with cream cheese icing - YUM!

It was so awesome to see all our friends under one roof! We are so thankful to have such wonderful people close by to us. What a special time it was and we felt so honored! We love you all!
The shower hostess, Missy, and I. Friends like this make life so worthwhile! She's been such an awesome friend to lean on during all the ups and downs of pregnancy - from all the indecisiveness, stress, cravings, potty breaks, and the SHOPPING! Not sure what I'd do without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment