Lilypie First Birthday tickers

background

Monday, May 24, 2010

SHOPPING!

So while Evan watches his silly shows in the evenings, I choose to fill my time shopping online! Bad idea to look up infant shoes! So cute! I'm in love...zappos, you will be my new best friend!

Pampili - 181.001.349 (Infant) Pampili - 379.034 (Infant) Salt Water Sandal by Hoy Shoes - Sun-San - Sea Wees (Infant)
Ralph Lauren Layette Kids - Caliana (Infant) Robeez - Koala (Infant/Toddler) Pampili - 379.038 (Infant)
Robeez - Flitty Flight MJ (Infant) Robeez - Organic Tree (Infant) Designer's Touch Kids - Frilly (Infant)

Just because she won't be able to walk for a while doesn't mean she shouldn't have awesome shoes on her feet right?! ugh, how do I pick? I guess it's only reasonable for me to get one or two pairs...especially since some of these cost more than I spend on shoes for myself. Teeny shoes do not equal teeny prices!

2 comments:

  1. Is this what you were doing while we were watching 24??? I wish I knew because I much rather have looked at baby shoes!! I love the little sneakers on the top left, the ones on the right in the fifth row (birds and trees) and the pink sandals! They are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yup! this is what I was most definitely doing while you guys were watching 24! You seemed so into it, I didn't want to disturb you! Especially at the part where he bit that guys ear off! ew!

    ReplyDelete