Lilypie First Birthday tickers

background

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shower Time!

I have the most wonderful family and friends! This was at the shower my sister and Mommy had for me in Arkansas which was so fun! They worked so hard and we had a great time! We played awesome games, ate yummy food, opened lots of loot, and laughed a bunch!

Aunt Alli made a time capsule that Audrey and I will open together on her 18th birthday! We put pictures and memories from the shower day in the box along with a note from each person at the shower! I'm so curious to see what everyone wrote but I can't peek for another 18 years! Alli also had the most awesome diaper cake that I just don't see how I'm going to take it apart...It's just too cute! Mom made food that included all the foods on the weekly growth chart...that being said we had TONS of food and it was YUM!

One of the games we played was of course the classic melted candy bar in the diaper game! I couldn't resist this picture of my precious friends' disgusted faces!


Here's Momschelle and Condad opening their grandparents gift!

My sweet friends and sister who I miss terribly everyday! Amy, Megan, Aunt Alli, Jessica, Christa, Megan, and Liz! I love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment