Lilypie First Birthday tickers

background

Monday, August 16, 2010

One Month Old!

One month old today! Just can't believe it! Audrey awoke for the day (eyes open for an hourish) around noon, we watched some tv and hung out on the tummy play gym, ate, spit up, napped, swung in swing, napped, ate, spit up, napped, ate, spit up, napped - and many poops & pees in between...
Someone does not look happy that Mommy insists on having the bow on!
This is about the happiest face I can get. Still awaiting smiles!


At one month Dr. appointment Audrey weighed 8 lbs 6 oz. and was 20 in. long! She got one shot and was a little sad about it. I'm guessing the 2 month shots are going to be much worse. Oh my how it's going to hurt my little heart to see them poke her little leg. Bring on the tears (for Audrey and Mommy, I'm sure).

No comments:

Post a Comment