Lilypie First Birthday tickers

background

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Almost 4 weeks old already!!

I can't believe how fast the time goes by! Every parent says that and it really does and it's hard to accept! I am trying desperately to savor every minute with Baby Audrey...even the super tired ones! I love this time with her and I love my sweet girl! I also love my sweet sweet husband even more everyday! I love seeing them together and sometimes he even has a more magical touch than I do during fussy times!
My very first bottle! I love my Daddy!

Lots of pictures these days have blurry parts...I do not like to hold still! A photographer come take pictures of me a few days ago and I did not like it. I do not like being posed and was not sleepy one bit! I guess Mommy cam will just have to do.


Uncle John and Aunt Alli came for a visit! Uncle John was a comfy place for a snooze!


First outing! Mommy, Aunt Alli, and I went to Mimi's Cafe for lunch and I didn't make a peep the whole time! - Mommy was still a nervous wreck...


These are Mommy's favorite pjs...too bad I already outgrew them! They fit me one day and two days later they were too short! However, they were preemie size jammies but Momma wants to know why her little peanut is growing so fast?!?


First successful attempt at the bouncy chair! Sometimes I like it for 3 hours...sometimes not even 3 minutes!


One of my very first bottles and Grandpa did such a good job feeding it to me!


I found my thumb!!
I love my bath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment