Lilypie First Birthday tickers

background

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where We've Been!

We traveled to Arkansas for a week to visit family and friends and to see my brother Nathan off to the Air Force. Here's Audrey with Aunt Alli at the pool. We wanted to put her in her watermelon bathing suit very much but the water was just too cold (even for me). Soooo, we enjoyed the weather, played trivial pursuit, ate pizza, and drank cokes (what a treat!)
So proud of this dude! What an awesome big brother! I'm having a hard time imagining him in basic training because I know they are probably kicking his butt and being mean which just hurts my heart, but I know he's brave and strong and can definitely handle it! The night before he hit the road to basic training we ate yummy food at Alli's and then enjoyed the cool weather on the deck - acted silly, stared at Audrey, boys played some football, hugged my brother goodbye.
My sweet, sweet friends came by to visit my little one. I'm pretty sure they are baffled that I have a real live child. I miss them.

Audrey really enjoys riding in the stroller and is getting used to riding in the car seat as well. We've been running around all over the place! In the picture above, our little family went for an evening stroll which is why she is already in her jammies. She conked out and went right to bed when we returned!
Above is one of her newborn pictures. I thought the photo shoot was a disaster since the little booger wasn't sleepy or in the mood to be posed, but it turns out we got some really cute ones!




No comments:

Post a Comment